Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sorry i just cant forget you..cant forget you..
You tell my friend that you treat me as a sister..
But i never treat you as my brother or whatever....
I treat you as my lover...my lover..
All i want is to love someone and someone will love me..thats all...
Why must you do this to me....why??why??
can anyone tell me why?
Everybody doing this to me...
I really in love with you....
Really deeply in love with you...
Can't forget you...
I'm crying while typing this post...
I know is very lame or childish...
But i hope you all will understand this pain i'm feeling rite now....
I really LOVE you do you know that?
What is love to me maybe i'm not going to fall for another love trap already
And the last word i want to say to you is that ILOVEYOU






label:ILOVEYOU _ _ _ _ _


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home