Wednesday, June 04, 2008

its like 2.22am now...and im deeply hurt by wad you told me...
i know im over sensitive....but u cant understand me....
i know you dun like me but u cant stop me from loving you..
now i understand wad is love all about...
love u like bring you from heaven to hell
from an angel to a devil..i feel like crying rite now..
i know i write this post is abit too childish...
but hope all of you can understand..
take care..love you lots...
and btw,i will not give up...
im crying when i was writing this post...
missing you and dun wan to lose you anymore...
imreallydeeplyinlovewithyoualready
and im puting all the words green just because you like green..
hope u will read my blog..
to the guy i love...





labels:imdeeplyhurtbywadyoutoldme....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home